Sunday, January 17, 2010

Small Bites

I just wanted to let each of you know that I am greatly anticipating our chat this Thursday afternoon/evening/night. I've recently really been struggling with my pace of life, my inability to get a handle on all of my commitments, relationships and projects. I have a million things racing through my head, and while I think there is great worth to the going and doing and thinking....I also know there to be a need for the slowing, the sitting, the seeking.


I'm all too tempted to ask and ask and ask, but never to look for answers.

While I don't expect us to arrive at any great solutions this Thursday (although, who knows, maybe we will!), I am just grateful to have this week to prepare thoughtfully, prayerfully, academically and spiritually for a discussion that has already forced me to look deeper into something that has flashed through my brain before.

Here's to letting truth take root as we take a bite, chew and digest!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so glad someone else is excited! Sometimes I think I get these hare-brained ideas that no one else will "get." I'm truly looking forward to sharing insights with one another!

jenna said...

I can't believe the time for our discussion is already here! When we set the date for it, it seemed so far away!

Oh how I long for the truth and promises of simplicity to take root in my life...

jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.